- Start by bringing a pot of water to a boil. Add about 3 tbsp of Old Bay seasoning to the water once it is boiling. Add the thawed shrimp to the pot and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Shrimp cooks very fast, so be careful not to overcook them as they will become chewy.
- Once the shrimp have cooked, remove them from the boiling water and let them cool. You can either rinse them with cold water or put them on ice to stop the cooking.
- Next, cut the celery, dice the red onion, and chop the basil. Place the celery, red onion, basil, mayo, Dijon mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice, and 1 tbsp of Old Bay seasoning into a bowl and mix.
- Chop the shrimp to your liking or leave them whole. Mix until combined and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Serve on your favorite salad, sandwich, wrap, or simply enjoy it by itself with crackers.
Sign up on our Civita Newsletter
to stay updated!
For monthly information on the future shopping area development, market update, new listings, new homes, fun events and much more!